Monday, January 18, 2010

Sometimes I just need to get my head on straight...

...Then I'll be able to figure these things out more quickly. We have discovered that we follow the attachment parenting plan. I had no idea what it was, I saw a message board about it. So I looked it up. Apparently, we have been following the b's for the past three months. So I feel kind of dumb. At the same time, it is nice to have that as an argument point for my mom, who feels that I'm trying to kill my daughter by co-sleeping part of the time. Yes, I was raised differently. But everybody, no matter what parenting plan they follow, has a different style. It takes all types, right? So YES, I will still bring Brianna to bed with me after she wakes up in the morning. I want her to feel comfortable in our bed, so that if she ever has nightmares she can come in and cuddle with us without her feeling bad about it. I want her to be able to count on us, and KNOW that we are there for her, whatever she needs. Who knows? Maybe she will turn into a little terror anyway.

As a side note, we may be in the beginning stages of teething! The extra drool, the red cheeks...biting everything she can get in her little mouth. Including Sean's finger for about 10 minutes straight the other day. His finger was sore for a good hour after that one. Heh Heh Heh.

There goes my happy baby. Here comes the biting terror! Gotta find the teething ring...

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment