Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wow, I haven't been around AT ALL

A whole lot of craziness going on in here! Or at least there has been. We bought a house, Sean's car died on us, our Brianna Muffin turned one! We've dealt with some crazy, scary cancer issues (No cancer, though! YAY!) and I'm attempting to start a "business". As in, I'm selling baked goods.

It's called Happy Muffin, because that is what we call baby girl when she is happy. And a happy muffin is ALWAYS better than an angry muffin. Yes? Yes.

So, I'm going to try and start doing this more regularly. As in a couple of times a week, at least. I've often thought about it over the past few months, but life kept happening. (Dammit, Life! What are you trying to DO here?!)

That said, here is a gratuitous picture of Muffin, eating a cupcake at her birthday party.

You know what I call this picture?

SUGAR!CUPCAKE!SSSUUUUGGGAAARRR!!!!!!




Enjoy.

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment