Friday, January 21, 2011

This Week In Pictures!

I'm really tired today.  I think I'm getting sick again.  We stayed up late (for us, anyway) to do our Full Moon ritual on the 19th, and it went awesome.  I feel like I've gotten so much older in the past year, going to bed at 10pm.  What's with that?!  I used to be able to stay up until 4, get a couple hours of sleep before work and then do it all over again.  Blarg.  I may have mentioned it previously, but I broke down and bought a new camera.  And by "I broke down and bought a new camera" I really mean that Sean noticed me drooling over it while we were getting pictures developed and badgered me into putting it on the credit card.  "It's only worth one car payment!".  Sigh.  Granted, our car payments were only 200 dollars, and now that the car is payed off we can actually probably sort of afford it.  So here is a picture of my pretty new camera:




Isn't it beautiful?  I love it.  It takes gorgeous pictures. 


Brianna playing with my old camera.  She always wanted it and could never have it, and now that she can have it she doesn't want it.  To those of you without kids, take that as a lesson.  


Here is a new picture of my Sacred Circles magnet set for sale on Etsy.  It looks much better than the old picture.  For comparison's sake, here is the old picture, taken with my video camera after my old camera broke.



Amazing how different it is, isn't it?  I took new pictures of pretty much everything in my Etsy store, and last night I made some new product.  Two new magnet sets and a new children's wand.  The magnet sets are Norse and Egyptian symbols, they just need to a couple of coats of clear varnish first.  The wand is the final one in my Child's Element Wand collection, Earth.  I'll be adding them sometime over the weekend, so we'll see how that goes. 

That's it for today!  I'm going to try and relax so I don't get sick (again) and hopefully finish up some baking I need to do for a party on Saturday.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Goddess Bless,

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment