Monday, January 10, 2011

Today's the Day!

Today is the launch of the Pagan Household!

My article, the launch article, is running at www.thepaganhousehold.com.  I'm super excited about it.  My regular column will start this Friday the 14th, and run every other Friday.  This project was started by Patrick over at PaganDad, and it's going to be great!  It will be a wonderful resource not only for families, but for pagan bloggers to contribute and get their name out there.  So check it out, follow or subscribe, and enjoy what comes!  There will be columns on family dynamics, altars, family crafts, minimalism, and rituals.  My own column will be based on hearth witchery!

Other big news for the day?  I'm opening up my Etsy shop!  So go in, take a look, and let me know what you like!  I'll have Sabbat themed washcloths, practice wands for kids, and magnet sets.  All pagan or Wiccan themed, of course!  Pagan products for a Pagan life.

Inspired by Life @ Etsy

So read my article, browse my store!  Check it all out and leave me feed back!  What do all you wonderful readers think?  You guys are the reason I do this, after all!

Goddess Bless,

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment