Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Wiccan Novel Destiny

Most of you probably will have read my review of Laura DeLuca's new novel, Destiny.  If you haven't read my review, you probably should.  Go ahead, do it now.  I'll wait for you.  I promise.

Alright, now that you've read it I have something wonderful to share!  Laura's wonderful book is finally for sale.  It's only for sale online right now, so don't rush out to the bookstore.  You can buy it from the relative comfort of your computer chair!

Buy Your Copy of Destiny!

Alright fine, you don't have to.  However, I really suggest it.  Anyone who orders this week is going to get a signed copy!

On Laura's blog, there is also a giveaway for an entire Altar set inspired by the book.  It was made by Etsy seller The Whimsical Pixie, and it is absolutely gorgeous!  See?



The giveaway runs until February 10, and is open to the U.S. and Canada.  Go over there and enter! 

Hope you all get a chance to read this book!

Goddess Bless,

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment