Monday, March 21, 2011

Ostara!

Yes, I know I'm a day late.  I hope everyone had a good one!  We had a slightly crazy one.  Brianna's been getting up super mega early, thankfully today she slept in.  I have a feeling her wakefulness had to do with the moon, though.  We've been dealing with a lousy neighbor...and the possibility of legal action against them.  After yesterday that is less a possibility and more a certainty. 

We did have a good Ostara though, Sean and I had our own celebration after Brianna went to bed.  We had our yummy Greenman Eggs, the recipe of which I posted a while back at the Pagan Household. 

In other news, my baby muffin is now a toddling muffin.  Yes, she started walking over the weekend!  She is still a little unsteady and prefers to crawl for extended "trips", but she's walking!

What did everyone else do for Ostara?

Goddess Bless,

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment