Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Time off is over!

Hello, all!  Nice to see everyone again.  Over the last week, I've been making some new things for my Etsy store, as well as just relaxing a dealing with the aftermath of crazy neighbors.

In regards to the neighbors, we got a phone call to tell us that the neighbors have indeed been charged, and ticketed, so that was fabulous.  It's been a wonderful week and a half of quiet.  I never really realized how nice quiet is.

Thanks to all the wonderful new followers who have found me over the past week, not quite sure how that happened but I'm glad of it!  I can't wait to have more people commenting, I love reading all of your comments!

So, I'll begin regular posting again tomorrow.  I will still be taking weekends off, though.  Over the last week I had a guest post up over at Rainy of the Dark that I don't even remember when I wrote!  So check that one out, it's one of my favorites.

Hope you all had a great week and a half?  And have a great day!

Goddess Bless,

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment