Friday, June 17, 2011

Degrees of...Sharing? Also, it's Friday!

Morning, all!

I don't have anything much for you today, as it is one of those Fridays!  My article is up over at the Pagan Household.  If you never, ever go and check out any articles there, today you should.  Today, I shared my ultra-secret favorite most awesome recipe ever.  For Homemade Mayonnaise.  I'll probably share it here eventually too, when I forget that it is already over there.  You know how those things work.

You've all heard, I assume of the 7 Degrees of Separation.  Where you can connect anyone in the world to anyone else through 7 other people.  Well, this isn't that.  This morning on Facebook, it was interesting to see the way that articles make the rounds, articles that we bloggers want to share with people.

The Daily Spell  (If you don't like them on Facebook, you need to.  Do it.  I'll wait.  Okay, good.) shared an article about, well, here is the title of the article:  "Male Editor blames Lara Logan's cleavage for her sexual assault".  The silly man, can't he see he is just admitting that he can't control himself?  Regardless, that link was shared by The Daily Spell.  Then, Pagan Mom Blog shared it via Daily Spell.  My blog page shared it via Pagan Mom Blog.  I shared it with my personal account via...myself.  My point?  All the people who are friends on my personal account - including those bible belt ones - might read that article and never know that the link was found by a decidedly Witchy news source.  I really have no point to this, just thought it was interesting where things go.

What does everyone have planned for the weekend?  We're going to see X-Men First Class!

Goddess Bless,

Stacy

2 comments:

  1. I was greeted with those horrible comments about Lara Logan when I got up, then I saw your post on FB and another link to the article from another friend. The world is getting smaller and in order to protect the many from the abuses of power by a few, we all need to stand up, get over our differences and say, "We will not stand for violence and tyranny".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said! :) All for one and one for all.

    ReplyDelete