Friday, June 3, 2011

Yay, Friday!

Well folks, it's Friday again!  Brianna is going to my parent's house for the night, Sean and I are going to a Pagan meet up in town here.  My column is running at the Pagan Household today, another in my Kitchen Basics series.

Remember to go vote for your favorite faith blogs over at the Circle of Moms contest!  Kallan over at The Secret Life of the American Working Witch has a great post about whats going on.  I tell ya, I love that gal.  She is smart, and her writing style always gives me a chuckle.  Pay attention to the title of her post today...it made me smirk.

I think that's it for today.  Starting Monday, I'll be posting some things in regards to my next giveaway!  It's going to be a photo caption contest.  First step is voting on which picture to use!  Stay tuned, folks.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Goddess Bless,

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment