Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Morning all! - A small update.

Hi everyone!

I've been off grid for a couple of days, Brianna got a hideous fever Sunday night, and is just finally getting better now although her little throat still sounds like a chainsaw.  Seriously, when she speaks it sounds like a 50 year old drag queen who is a heavy smoker.  It's a cute voice coming out of a toddler, though!  Ha.

On Monday, Brianna was nice enough to pass me her sickness, which I have almost recovered from as well.  You know, life happened.

I probably won't get to post much over the next little while, as not only are we still recovering, but this weekend we have a Pagan Meet up here locally, we have our open Lughnasadh ritual on Sunday, and next Wednesday we leave for a short vacation.  There is a LOT to do.

In a previous post I talked about the Congregationalist Wiccan Assembly of Alberta opening a Temple here in my city.  That has snowballed immensely, and it looks like the Temple here will be proclaimed in September!  So I'm about to get a lot busier.  I'm planning on cutting back my posting slightly, still at least 3 times a week unless life gets in the way!

What is everyone planning for Lughnasadh?

Goddess Bless,
Stacy

2 comments: