Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Amazing, exciting, awesome news!

Some of you may know that I've been writing a cookbook for the last little while.  What I can tell you now, because it is finally official, is that I'm now an author at Wyrdwood Publications, who will be publishing my cookbook as an eBook!  

Seriously!  

Really!

I told a friend of mine that the day I found out totally trumped my wedding day.  
I even told Sean that.
He agreed, haha! 

Regardless, here are some links you may want to check out!

My author page on the Wyrdwood Publications site - check out their other authors and the site in general.  There are some awesome books on there.  Wyrdwood Publications is an incredibly eco-friendly company, which is one of the things I love about them.  This is why they publish only eBooks.  

Also, my author page on Facebook - please like me!  I'll have more updates there than I will here, but I will be posting updates here as I get them as well.

I'll tell you all about my book tomorrow!

Goddess Bless,

Stacy

1 comment: