Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Cookbook!



Isn't it pretty?!!  Excuse some gushing, please! LOL.

Above is obviously my Cook eBook!  See what I did there?  Cook eBook?  Cookie book? HA.

Anyway.  Go to the website and check it out.  It will be available as of October 1st!

Included are appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts.  There are breakfast foods as well, which I find to be a much neglected portion of Sabbat recipes unless that Sabbat's foods include eggs!

What do you think?  I'm far too excited!

Goddess Bless,
Stacy

7 comments:

  1. This looks so cool! Too bad it is an ebook... I need my cook books in the kitchen, complete with stains and tears. And I think the BF would disown me if I got an e-reader just to use it in the kitchen. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks all!

    Diandra, the eBook is being released as a PDF, so you can download it to any computer. Say, a laptop that can be taken into the kitchen? :D

    Of course, it WOULD be a good excuse for an e-reader...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! It is so pretty! I'm so happy for you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks wonderful and at a great price too! I am always at a loss as to what to cook for the holidays, not that I'm a great cook to begin with :)

    Congrats on your accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and many Blessings!

    ReplyDelete