Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sabbat Cooking - Samhain Book Release! Also, Virtual Coffee.



Image by Stuart Miles


Well friends, we have arrived.  I excited to say that my eBook is officially for sale!
So sit and stay a while, and enjoy a coffee...isn't that a pretty picture?  


If you are interested, you can go view my author pages on Facebook and the Wyrdwood Publications website.


I'll be around all day, coming back on to talk to everyone - remember, anyone who comments gets entered to win one of three prizes!  Want to know what they are?


Prize Number One:  A free copy of my eBook!  


Prize Number Two:  A copy of the first Cookbook I ever got - by an author local to my province, Jean Paré.


Prize Number Three:  An awesome, sassy recipe box, plus matching recipe cards!  Whomever wins the recipe box gets to choose one of the two, so I'll insert a picture:




I think they are too cute.  If it is un-readable, the blue one says "Make yourself at home! Clean my Kitchen!" and the orange/peach one says "It's another day in paradise minus the paradise."


So start commenting, share this with your friends, and if you buy the book, let me know how you like it!  


**EDIT** Commenting here to win a prize will be open until Oct. 7th.  Also, check out my book's first review over at Pagan Dad!


Goddess Bless, 
Stacy

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on the book release Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of the published author! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I can't wait to check out your book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Virtual coffee...mmmm..perfect for my diet no calories..lol Can't wait to add your cookbook to my collection ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That is a real accomplisment. Best of luck with the book sales!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delphi, seriously...no calorie = safe. Ha! Would you like some virtual cake, too?

    Thanks again, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never turn down no calorie food...lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the book release! I think it's awesome! Would this be the one we were testing recipes for? I think I told you how my whole family, especially my husband fell in love with the pumpkin pancakes.

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Bridget! This is absolutely the one that you were testing recipes for! Interested in testing for the next one? ;)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Finishing a book is a hard task!

    ReplyDelete