Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Candles.

We Pagans love our candles, don't we?  How many of us have a million candles (give or take) but when we see one we just ABSOLUTELY NEED we have to have it?  Right?  These, my friends, are those candles.




Solas Candles is run by a Pagan woman out of Alberta, Canada - same province as  me!  She has an Etsy shop, as well as a Facebook page.  The candles are lead free, made with soy wax and a cotton wick.  The colours are picked by the buyer.  AND she offers bulk pricing.  Can it get any better?  

Yes.  Yes it can.  Because she doesn't just do dragons.  





And she does so much more than candles...



Go check Solas Candles out.  She has so many things in her shop - rune sets, wire jewelry and more.  Especially in this economic climate, we should be supporting small businesses as much as possible!  

Let me know what you think?  What is your favorite item in her shop?

Goddess Bless,
Stacy 






3 comments:

  1. Haha, we also love our FIRE. ;) When our power went out last winter, we had no problem weathering that storm, at least not when night fell. So many candles lit up our house, it was ridiculous!

    I really need to check out her candles -- those are GORGEOUS. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Beautiful candles and I love the colors! I will go check her out, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing, what a great store! There were so many things I liked but the spice candles really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete