Thursday, December 1, 2011

Still Sick

I'm tired.  So, so tired.

I woke up at the usual time today - a little after nine.  Got Brianna up.  Slept on the couch while Brianna was watching her cartoons and eating breakfast.  Brianna woke me up at quarter after 11 by hitting me in the face with some candle wax.  There is always candle wax around our house.  She went for her nap at 11:30ish, after which...I went for another nap.  I slept until 2.

And I'm still tired.

This is the worst part for me about being sick.  I have stuff to do!  I have things I want to write, things I want to make, my family to take care of!  Sean is still really sick, but I'm in the process of recovering from being sick for the most part.  What surprises me the most is how much muscle I've lost in my arms since I got sick.  Having typed all of the above, my arms are starting to get tired from being held at the keyboard.

Anybody got some tried and true anti-tired remedies?  I don't drink coffee!

Hope no one else has what we have!

Goddess Bless,
Stacy

3 comments:

  1. Coffee doesn't fix that sort of tired, either.

    Just rest and vitamins.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hon... I'm so sorry to hear you're still feeling poopy, and even more that you had this over your vacation! I hope you feel better soon. Rest up! <3

    ReplyDelete