Thursday, February 9, 2012

What a Week

Hey All!

Read through, even if it looks boring, haha.  There is we got some AWESOME news which I'll share at the end of the post.

Thanks so much for the awesome response to my first Vlog - I definitely think I will be doing more of them, especially if life continues in this crazy busy way.  Even just doing that first Vlog, I learned a lot - I saw "Um" far too much, and lose my train of thought far to easily!  But, that is the point.  I got my first piece of Troll hate, and was really impressed that they took the time to make a new account and send me a private message to tell me how awful and ugly I am, lol.  I got 4 words in, realized what it was, and deleted it.  It made me giggle.  So, would you guys like to see me vlog more?  Yay or nay?

Sean went to the Doctor yesterday, to see the final results from his tests (except for the one that hasn't been scheduled yet).  About a year ago, Sean had gotten bloodwork done and we were told that his bad cholesterol was in a good range, but his good cholesterol was a little low.  So we changed a bunch of things, and this last round of bloodwork which we got the results of yesterday showed that his good cholesterol has gone up, but so has his bad cholesterol - still within normal range, though.  That's it.  That was the only thing "wrong".  They still can't find a reason why everything happened.  Regardless, because of Sean's family history of heart disease, Sean and the Doctor decided that Sean should start taking medication for blood pressure and cholesterol now - just because he is on the high side of normal and has the history.  I'm glad that Sean has decided to be proactive about it.

We've been in a crazy flurry of cleaning over the past couple of days, because we are getting a bunch of new furniture super cheap; the reason for which I will tell you at the end of this post because it is AWESOME.  We are getting a China hutch, an antique phone table, two end tables, a computer desk and an office chair.  For $110.  So, we are sorting stuff.

Now, the awesome stuff?  Since it is finally official, I can say it.  Sean's boss has been out here in Alberta for years, but his plan was always to go back home to Ontario once he had enough money.  They put their trailer up for sale last year and were having trouble selling it, because they wanted WAY too much money for it.  Well, the papers were signed yesterday - it sold!!!!  Why am I so excited about this?

Well, we get cheap furniture, because they don't want to take it back to Ontario.

Mostly though, it means a promotion and a HUGE raise for Sean.  Like an extra 4 dollars an hour.

FOUR.

Seriously.
SERIOUSLY.

Yes, so we are excited.  Back to cleaning for new furniture!

Goddess Bless,
Stacy




1 comment:

  1. Woohoo...what a blessing for an awesome family!

    Namaste
    JO

    ReplyDelete